Warehouseman (South Projects)Tuesday, July 30, 2019
We want you!
BE PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM OF INNOVATIVE INDIVIDUALS!
Warehouseman (South Projects) Job Summary:
• Safekeeping of Materials
• Issuance and receipt of materials
• Monitoring of all materials
• Candidate must possess at least High School Graduate, College Level or Vocational Diploma in any field
• At least 2-3 years work experience as warehouseman
• Knowledgeable in safekeeping and monitoring of materials, documentation and inventory
• Must keen to details and honest
• Willing to work longer hours and holidays
• Can start immediately
Please submit your resume as a general application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No.: HR Department, 812-7000 local 703 / 708